5th Annual Design Thinking Summit
October 21 - 22 | Berlin Germany
Join Luxatia International and global executives as we return for our 5th Annual Design Thinking Summit in Berlin, Germany on October 21st and 22nd. This edition will focus on the best strategies for technology integration, setting up a design mindset across the organization, adopting data to empower innovation and utilizing sustainability as a driver of Design Thinking culture.
This hybrid event will bring together design professionals from various industries to discuss solutions to achieve the next level of human experience design. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share how they prevent an organization from missing opportunities by adapting the changes accomplished by Design Thinking.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss how bringing emotions into user experience and building innovative culture across organizations can drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Building a bond between customers and businesses with the help of design thinking
- Learning from the past to rebuild and scale design thinking across the organization
- Establishing a culture of human-centered innovation that helps you stay essential for your clients and employees
- Exploring the data-enabled design capability, which is the answer to designing with data and AI
- Empowering people and driving an equitable and sustainable future with design thinking
- Applying Design Thinking methodology to understand unmet needs and deliver delightful and differentiated consumer experiences
- Designing universally accessible objects and services with an inclusive design approach